- Bulk Order
Dr. Fixit Crack-X Shrinkfree is composed of quality polymers, select fillers & additives. It is fast drying and flexible, light weight, putty like material used for filling cracks in plastered surfaces. It is 100% shrink-free, water resistant after drying & bonds strongly to cementitious substrates.
Areas of Application
Internal & external surface cracks on plaster upto 10 mm width.
Features & Benefits
1. Shrinkage – non-shrink even after curing, prevents from cohesive & adhesive failure on exposure.
2. Application – applied as one time filling (does not require second time application, as required in other acrylic sealants).
3. User friendly – One pack, very soft paste, easily applicable by fingers or putty knife.
4. Sagging – non-sag nature helps in filling of vertical & overhead cracks.
5. Sanding – no sanding is required.
6. Staining – Does not migrate any liquid component into concrete surface thus prevents staining.
7. Adhesion – excellent adhesion to cementitious surfaces prevents water leakages through the cracks.
8. Durability – UV & weather resistance properties increases the life expectancy of the surface.
9. Non-toxic – it is non-toxic hence user friendly
10. Paintability – easily paintable after 5-6 hours of application.
Method of Application
1. SURFACE PREPARATION
a) Surface must be free from dust, oil, grease, and loose particles, etc. moisten the surface before applying Dr. fixit Crack-X Shrinkfree.
b) Fine hairline cracks must be widened upto 1 mm minimum and then filled.
c) For filling Dr. fixit Crack-X Shrinkfree on the internal surfaces, existing POP or painter’s putty must be removed till plaster surface is exposed.
a) Press Dr. fixit Crack-X Shrinkfree firmly into the crack One time OnlY with a spatula or putty knife and level the surface.
b) Handball application can also be used as per the convenience.
c) Care must be taken to avoid formation of cavities or bubbles during application.
d) Allow it to dry in ambient conditions for 5-6 hrs before painting. for best results 7 days air curing is advised.
e) further POP or painters putty application can be taken up once it is fully dry.
Clean tools & equipments by soap & water. Wash hands with soap & warm water.
30-34 running meter per ltr for a depth & width of 5 mm